- Isn't it true that the city already built a ton of apartments under Bloomberg? No, and I explain why not here.
Does the threat of gentrification justify restrictive zoning? No, as I explain in this article.
- Why is suburban sprawl bad for the environment? I explain in this article.
- Shouldn't neighborhoods get to decide whether anything gets built there? I explain the problems with this policy in this article.
- Are vacant apartments a good reason not to allow new housing? No, as I explain in this blog post.
-Does your neighborhood need new infrastructure before new housing is allowed? No, as I explain in this blog post.
- Is overcrowding a good reason to keep Manhattan stagnant? Even before COVID-19 decimated our population, I thought this argument was wrong, as I explained in this blog post.
Won't new housing just increase prices by increasing land costs? I criticize this argument in this blog post.
If you are so enthralled with my wisdom that you want it in book form, you can find my book, Government Intervention and Suburban Sprawl, at Amazon (among other places).